Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Ah, that wonderful aroma

New York has a smell to it. This smell is enhanced when one resides close to the ocean. A certain brand of dog shit, sea gull shit, and human shit combine to form a super-shit smell, that, well, makes me want to rip my nose off and feed it to the aforementioned sea gulls. Today is also Wednesday, which means that the street sweepers have come this morning to wet down the shit and blow trash back into stairwells. Genius.

Today is the beginning of my Rosh Hashana holiday. I am staying at home and studying today, with the added impediment of a persistent ear infection. I am a treasure to be around right now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home