Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back on the Horse

I think I sat Shiva long enough.

I have a date tomorrow. I scarcely know how to approach the date, but he seems like a nice enough guy. Kind of a silly, goofy guy, who happens to be doing well for himself. He may be the last bastion of optimism that New York has.

We are going to go and see "War of the Worlds", which I admit I am dragging my feet about a bit. I can't stand Tom Cruise...but it is a Steven Spielberg film...maybe I can throw my popcorn at Tom to alleviate my discomfort.

It seems early, but I see no reason to delay having a social life. It's not like I'm going to fall in love with anyone anytime soon, so I think I should have a little fun. I can grieve at home.

Oh! And I go and sign the lease on my new place today! It's a great one bedroom in Williamsburg. It's completely out of my price range and I love it. Hooray!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM , Blogger cmccown said...

    Wow, good for you dating again. Have fun! Even if you have to sit through a Tom Cruise movie. He's evil.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home