Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fashion Freak Out

Yesterday, on my way to my date, I saw Jay McCarrol, of Project Runway fame on the Q train headed toward Manhattan. I just got in the train, and he was right there.

Suddenly, I became extra-self conscious. I wanted to say hi, and tell him that I admired his work, but then I got all freaked out that my outfit wasn't up to par. So, I couldn't say anything. I tried to focus on not looking at him, and a couple of times I caught him looking at me. Which really made me nervous, because I think he was secretly criticizing my choices.

Bottom line is, a minor celebrity gave me a case of the shy's. I was all tongue tied by the time I got to my date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home