Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I stole from Schaubee

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Jessica
Birthday:September 28, 1979
Birthplace:In a manger. There was no room at the inn.
Current Location:Brooklyn, NY.
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Whatever's on sale.
Height:5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right handed
Your Heritage:Irish and Choctaw
The Shoes You Wore Today:Impo faux suede boots
Your Weakness:Bridal mags
Your Fears:Fish, heights
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperoni and mushroom from Enzo's in Denver
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:This year? Finishing school in good academic standing
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"This f'n thing disconnected me again"
Thoughts First Waking Up:Can I go back to sleep?
Your Best Physical Feature:Boobs
Your Bedtime:10-12, whenever work is done.
Your Most Missed Memory:Bad time to ask. I like my life right now.
Pepsi or Coke:Coke.
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDo's
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:No idea
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Yes
Do you Sing:Yes
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Finished
Do you want to get Married:Next August, baby!
Do you belive in yourself:I always belive in myself. It's unavoidable.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Yes
Do you think you are Attractive:Depends on the day
Are you a Health Freak:Absolutely not. I am southern.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes
Do you play an Instrument:Yes
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Can't eat sugar
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:No
Ever been Beaten up:Yes
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:Via cancer that I know about so I can say goodbye to my family
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Psychologist
What country would you most like to Visit:Vietnam
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Don't care
Favourite Hair Color:Dark...sometimes...
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:Don't care
Weight:Don't care
Best Clothing Style:Naked. We are talking about guys, right?
Number of Drugs I have taken:1?
Number of CDs I own:Kazillion
Number of Piercings:9
Number of Tattoos:1
Number of things in my Past I Regret:1

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home