Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Sip Bacardi Like it's my Birfday

So, Wednesday I turned 26. I spent most of the day at school, in classes and doing intake interviews with moms for a social skills group. I came home at around 8:30, which was pretty late to be celebrating any kind of birthday.

I walked in, and Russ was there. He had cleaned up the house, walked the dogs, and had a candlelit dinner on the table. And he looked fantastic.

We sat down to eat, and then he gave me my presents. He gave me a pair of earrings that he had seen me eyeing at the airport in Oklahoma. He had been holding onto those puppies for over a month. Then he gave me this book called the "Not For Tourists" Guide to New York. I had wanted one for a long time, and had nearly bought one for myself several times. Then, he gave me the icing on the cake:
He's taking me to Avenue Q this Saturday!

I haven't seen a show except for Linda Edder since I have lived here. I am so excited! Russ really went out of his way to make me feel special. It was awesome.

So there you go. Happy Birthday to Me!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Is Avenue Q the show with the puppets? THat looks so good! Happy birthday!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home