Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

In Grossness and in Health

Score point number 4,768 for the Russell. He has been dutifully caring for me this whole week since I have become ill. I have some sort of "cold". I haven't had a cold in over a year, and it's a little strange. I love to sleep, but even I am annoyed that I can't do much right now. To add insult to injury, my husband is going away to Connecticut for the week on business, and I am spending our weekend before he leaves on the couch stacking crumpled tissues together. Romantic, eh?

But let me just tell you the list of things my husband has done in the past couple of days. He has walked the dogs, done the laundry, kept the kitchen and the house clean, bought me juice, made me breakfast, gotten me medicine, and brought me matzoh ball soup. Don't you love him? Well, I married him first, so find your own nice Jewish boy.

Anyway, I think I am going to read something for school before I get all comatose again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home