Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Get my Swerve on

I was driving a load of stuff up to my new place today. It's such a delight to walk in the front door of a place in a neighborhood that feels like home.

As I was driving up, I had my tunes on, and I was thinking, my goodness, I thought I would be in such a different place by this time of year. I thought I was going to be starting my life with someone with whom I have spent the last five years. Instead, I am starting a new life with a new man in a place I've wanted to live since I've moved to New York.

I feel like I avoided an accident. I traded in luggage for a new life. I know this is not a life that I planned. It's better. It's a beautiful day in New York, and I am in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home