Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Unique New York

I've been tagged....

Four jobs you've had in your life:

Child care worker/infant teacher
Clinical Research Coordinator
Server
Group Facilitator

Four movies you would watch over and over:

Frida
Steel Magnolias
Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Movie
Philadelphia Story

Four places you have lived:

Oklahoma
Waco, Texas
Denver, Colorado
Brooklyn, NY

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Simpsons
Sex and the City
The West Wing
Lost

Four places you have been on vacation:

Maui
Rome
Paris
Brussels

Four websites you visit daily:

overheard in New York
Homestar Runner
The Knot
Yahoo

Four of your favorite foods:

Chicken Satay
Everything Bagel toasted with Cream Cheese
Cheese Omelet
Mashed Potatoes

Four places you would rather be right now:

Oklahoma
Home
A spa
In good academic standing

Four bloggers you are tagging:

I have no bloggy friends....:(

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Ahhhh - addicted to The Knot, are ya? I know what that's like, my friend. It's like crack cocaine. I even searched for wedding dresses long after I had purchased mine. And I would look at other people's wedding profiles - especially those that were getting married on the same day as I was.
    Now I get e-mail from The Nest - which you crossover to after you tie The Knot. It gives you a weekly update on how many days you have been married. It's a bit annoying.
    Man I miss planning a wedding! Are you addicted to bridal magazines, too? They were my heroin. Geoff made me throw away most of them, but I kept a few Martha Stewarts just to show my daughter what wedding fashions were "cool" in 2003.
    Happy planning!!!

     
  • At 10:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    It's been 15 days. I know you're busy planning a wedding and getting your advanced degree, but you have an audience here......

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home