Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Elephants

I went to my local liquor store to pick up some wine, and I saw something awesome. The checker woman was this tiny (and I mean itsy) Asian lady, and she spoke broken english. She had this pink tee shirt on that had an elephant on it. It said, "Ain't nothin' wrong with a little junk in the trunk". First of all this woman had no junk, and I doubt the existance of her trunk. I am pretty sure she just has a place where her legs meet. Also, I am reasonably certain she did not know what "junk in the trunk" means. Which is awesome. I have this idea in my head that she was at one of the local shops and went, "Hooray! Elephant!" and bought the shirt. So cool.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:10 AM , Blogger cmccown said...

    If she likes elephants she would loved "Favorite Son," show choir style.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home