Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Not since I was 14

The magic continues in this week's episode of "Jessica gets everything she ever wanted". I am in my new place as we speak. I am in the corner using my neighbor's wireless signal, and drinking a Corona. All is right with the world. The apartment is lovely, with a very modern feel, especially considering this neighborhood. My dogs are learning that they can slide all over the wood floors. So much fun.

I am on week 2 with Mr. Wonderful. As his title suggests, things are quite, well, wonderful. I haven't felt this giddy since I was a kid! I feel completely enveloped in unconditional love. It's been such a short time, but I feel like celebrating this friggin' miracle. Two week anniversary? Damn skippy.

I don't know what works for other people regarding relationships, but for me, the most intoxicating feeling (so far) is being with someone who is completely willing to give themselves over. It's such an intimate act of trust.

In any case, the bottom line is, I'm happy. I'm just hanging out, being young, and experiencing unadulterated bliss. I have no frame of reference for this kind of joy, but I'm learning how to accommodate it. Hooray!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm so happy for you! To go from the depths of despair to tal bliss in less than two weeks time is a new world record. Good for you! And I hope your ex knows how happy you are.

     
  • At 9:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Crap! I can't type. Forgive the typos.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home