Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Unique New York

I got nothin better to do than eat my enchilada bowl and respond to Schaubee's tag. So, here you go.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Go to Vietnam
2. Make babies
3. Marry the man of my dreams...I'm gonna have to find a new thing this August after that happens.
4. Start a band
5. Write a book
6. Become a Psy.D.
7. Have a long and happy marriage.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Properly respond to a morning alarm
2. Listen to voicemails in a timely fashion
3. Stop obsessively surfing the knot, my friends' blogs, and homestarrunner.com
4. Pee standing up
5. Live in Texas
6. Eat sugar
7. Not obsessively stare at my ring

Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
1. My chance to be funny after shit happens
2. Work off creative energy
3. Write instead of yell at the radio
4. That it's public but somehow, due to the large volume of blogs, somewhat anonymous
5. That my fiance reads it regularly
6. Like a diary
7. Makes me feel technologically superior to my friends.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Goodness sakes
2. I love you
3. Gross toasties
4. Good boy
5. I want a pony
6. I have no idea.
7. What it sounds like you're saying is....

Seven Authors I Love:
1. Jill Connor Browne
2. David Sedaris
3. Maya Angelou
4. Toni Morrison
4. John Irving
5. Sigmund Freud
6. Nancy McWilliams
7. J.K. Rowling

Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Supertroopers
2. Frida
3. Lost
4. The Fifth Element
5. Steel Magnolias
6. Hope Floats
7. The West Wing

Seven People I Want To Join In:
1. Russell
2. Luke
3. Nycole
4. Adrian
5. My mom
6. The Pope
7. Richard Schiff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home