Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Butterflies

Do you feel a tremble in the earth? Is your heart racing a little? That's because a paradigm is about to shift. That's right, my future in-laws are coming to Oklahoma this weekend to meet my parents.

This whole week, I have been sans fiance while he is in Vegas with his family. I am meeting them at the Will Rogers Airport tomorrow ( I drive to DC tonight to drop off the dogs and fly out in the morning). I have had no Russ time to decompress. I am a little nervous, to say the least.

Deep breaths...in, out.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    My future mother-in-law inadvertently farted in someones face when we all met, so it can't be any worse than that!

     
  • At 12:19 AM , Blogger cmccown said...

    wait...you were in OKC this weekend? dammit!

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    So how did it go????

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home