Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Butterflies

Do you feel a tremble in the earth? Is your heart racing a little? That's because a paradigm is about to shift. That's right, my future in-laws are coming to Oklahoma this weekend to meet my parents.

This whole week, I have been sans fiance while he is in Vegas with his family. I am meeting them at the Will Rogers Airport tomorrow ( I drive to DC tonight to drop off the dogs and fly out in the morning). I have had no Russ time to decompress. I am a little nervous, to say the least.

Deep breaths...in, out.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:34 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

    I remember telling my future mother-in-law how nervous I was for my parents to meet her and her hubby. She told me the story of her own parent gathering experience. She got totally wasted b/c she was so nervous. She said "Natalie, if you have to get wasted, do it, I won't hold it against you! Just sit next to me at dinner and I'll steer you in the right direction." ...I felt pretty good after that.

    Good luck, my friend. All will be fine : )

     
  • At 12:25 PM , Blogger Mizzou379 said...

    My future mother-in-law inadvertently farted in someones face when we all met, so it can't be any worse than that!

     
  • At 12:19 AM , Blogger Chase said...

    wait...you were in OKC this weekend? dammit!

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Mizzou379 said...

    So how did it go????

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home