Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

STD's

This morning, I woke up with a rip-roaring case of otitis externa. The pain was so bad it was literally distracting me. So I did what any normal, 26 year-old would do. I called my mommy to fix it. she talked to dad, and they called in some meds for me. However, because I stayed home today, the closest CVS is in Manhattan. I am going to have to face the fact pretty soon that I will need to leave the house today.

In any case, because today was a sick day, I am compiling lists and addresses for our Save the Date cards. If there are any readers whose addresses I do not know (this means you, Natalie and Schaubee), and would like an invite or STD, please e-mailme with your mailing address. And that is all.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM , Blogger cmccown said...

    Speaking for your STD cards, they are AWESOME! Yours made our fridge.

     
  • At 6:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I NEVER get online when I get home from work, but I got your STD card & had to let you know how fabulous it is. Who's the graphic design genius?

    By the way, when I e-mailed you about "STD's LOL" - I thought you meant Sexually Transmitted Diseases (like those are funny), but it was during a brain fart & I thought you were alluding to your eye infection being an STD. WTF?! The baby is eating my brain!

     
  • At 5:34 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

    Graphic design genius is my own honey, Russ Tucker. Isn't he wonderful?

    That's pretty funny about the STD thing. However, the next time I get a case of eye herpes, I will letyou know.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home