Unique New York

Just like a regular woman, only crankier.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sorry for the delay in an update. I have been busy with both work and play. Russ has been crazy busy with work. The week before last, my youngest brother, Luke, came to New York for the first time. He was adorable. We did the tourist-y thing all week, even though both Russ and I were a little unsure of exactly what to do. Props to my honey, because he really did a lot while Luke was here. Took him to Rockefeller Center, across the Brooklyn Bridge, took him to Times Square, among other things. Also, we both took Luke to the Empire State building, which was a first for me as well. In addition to all that, we also took him to see Avenue Q, and Russ arranged for a backstage tour for us. It was really awesome.

This last week, I drove to VA to celebrate my friend Nycole's birthday. It was a weekend filled with bargain shopping and good food. The only thing that sucked was that Russ had to stay home to get extra work done. Nonetheless, I am happy to have recently had a break in the action. AND, only two more weeks till spring break!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    What is this "Spring Break" you speak of? I think I've heard rumors of it, but have no proof it actually exists.

     
  • At 1:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I had to take down my blog - a girl got fired for having one at work & I panicked. I deleted that sucker.

     
  • At 12:40 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

    What I want to know is, Where is Natalie's blog? Hmmmm????

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home